Thursday, April 16, 2009

False teeth?

Ive been looking over the web but havent found what ive been looking for. My teeth are bad, but I cant afford to have them pull the teeth and get false teeth. Im not on welfare, so I cant have it done for free, yet i dont make enough at work to have any serious work done. Is there any kind of program or lower cost dental insurance out there that I can turn to that would help someone who is stuck between the income brackets to get the dental care I need?

False teeth?
Try to find a Dental School in a local Hospital or University. They often have cheap or free clinics where supervised students do the work. The instructors make sure all work is up to standard.
Reply:look into your community some have clinics that go by your income. If you can%26#039;t find one, ask some of your local dentist someone will be kind enough to help you find one, they usually know of one.



accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment