Thursday, April 16, 2009

False teeth?

I am considering getting false teeth on top. Extensive restoring %26amp; repair of old work is estimated over 10,000! What is the process, how long does it take, %26amp; roughly the cost? Thanks.

False teeth?
At 50 years old, my teeth had gotten really bad. I was living in Louisiana and had the tops pulled and dentures put in. Depending on what state, health insurance and such, cost could be as little as 300 out of pocket, or more.





I had the twilight sleep, 9 teeth pulled and the plate put right in before I woke up.





Helpful hint for you: When I got home, I sipped on cold ice tea, holding it in my mouth, letting it flow around and behind the top plate. The tanic acid and the cold helped with bleeding and swelling.
Reply:every place is different. some places make dentures in the same day.





however i would strongly suggest doing anything it takes to save your own teeth, especially if you are under 80 years of age.





false teeth are nothing like the real thing. you will never taste food again.



business finance

No comments:

Post a Comment